BusinessLINC is a partnership between America’s business community, the federal government, and community organizations. The goal is to encourage large corporations to work with small business owners and entrepreneurs in America’s rural areas and inner cities. The program is designed to:
- Stimulate business-to-business relationships
- Provide one on one technical advice and consulting
- Conduct classroom and group training
- Facilitate peer group consulting, strategic alliances, supplier and marketing
- Assist small businesses to compete successfully
- An increase in the protégé firm’s technical and business capability, industrial competitiveness, client base expansion and improve financial stability.
- An increase in the number and value of contracts, subcontracts, and supplier agreements by small and emerging businesses.
- The overall enhancement and development of protégé as a competitive business.
Large company benefits
- Reaching new markets
- Partnering with emerging companies
- Cultivation of a world-class supplier base
- Thriving industries that call for inter-firm collaboration
- Creating stronger communities and a stronger business environment.
Small company benefits
- Obtaining technical advice
- Enhancing management development
- Leveraging core strengths
- Assessing sources of financing
- Increasing marketplace credibility
- Entering subcontracts and joint ventures