There are a two ways to create a city page on SmallBusiness.com. Option 1 is "the easy way" as all you have to do it copy some code, type in the correct information, and paste it into an entry edit box. Option 2 requires that you understand a little about how to format a SmallBusiness.com -- but we've made it easy by including some code below to help you get started.
Option #1 - easy way
- Copy code in the box below
- In the location field of your browser, go to the address: http://smallbusiness.com/wiki/City, State (replacing the words "City" and "State" with the names of the town you want to create.
- Make sure you are logged into SmallBusiness.com and click the "Edit" tab.
- Paste the code into the edit box and type in the correct information after each "=" (equal sign)
- Click the "Show preview" button below to check out what the entry looks like.
- If the entry looks good, click "Save page"
|economy=<!-- Add 2-3 sentences describing the local economy -->
|lat=>00.0 <!-- Go here to look up latitude, longitude: http://itouchmap.com/latlong.html -->
Option #2 - requires some use of wikitext