Help:How to create a SmallBusiness.com user page
It's simple to create a User Profile
However, here are some tips to remember:
- Reminder: Before creating a User Profile, you must first be registered on SmallBusiness.com.
- Reminder: To edit your User Profile, make sure you are logged into SmallBusiness.com.
- Whenever you want to get to the front page of your User Profile, click on your username at the top of any page.
- Things you should do on your User page: Promote yourself and your company -- remember, you can not promote yourself or your company on any other page of SmallBusiness.com -- however, whenever you create or edit a page, a link to your User profile is added in that entry's "Contributors" section.
- Power Users: If you are comfortable with Wiki markup, visit Rex Hammock's user page and note how you can add several features. Click on UserWiki to create additional features.